Cleaners for both smooth surfaces and carpets
As well as concrete polishing products, Sydney’s IBS Polished Concrete stocks a range of floor cleaners, including for carpets.
Tough Green is formulated to provide powerful degreasing and still be safe for the user and the environment. It can be used for all types of cleaning and degreasing.
Biodegradable surfactants and environmentally safe solvents penetrate dirt, grease and grime and hold them in suspension until removed with a wet pick-up vacuum, mop, squeegee or automatic scrubber.
Great for use in kitchens, restrooms, warehouses, machine shops, hotels, schools or anywhere else dirt, grease and grime are found.
Tough Green can be applied with an automatic scrubber, mop, pressure sprayer, sponge or brush. Use on concrete floors, ceramic tiles, walls, ceilings, painted surfaces, stainless steel, aluminum, chrome, car and trucks, aircraft, sealed wood, machinery or any water safe surface.
Tough Green meets or exceeds the toughest environmental performance standards set by our industry for institutional and industrial cleaners.
- Safe for the environment
- No carcinogens or reproductive toxins
- Low toxicity to humans
- Meets VOC requirements
- Not corrosive to skin or eyes
- Not a skin sensitizer
- Low toxicity to aquatic life
- Contains no phosphorus
Eco2 carpet cleaner
The Eco2 Carpet Cleaner from Multi-Clean is a low moisture system that encapsulates soil for easy removal, leaving no residue.
Hydrogen peroxide supplies oxygen (O2) to help destroy odours and power out soils, leaving carpets looking and smelling clean.
Clean carpets stay clean longer
Encapsulation technology uses a crystalline polymer that surrounds soils and detergent residues. When carpet is dry, the brittle polymer fractures, creating particles that are easy to vacuum, leaving carpets virtually free of contaminates. Contaminate free carpet means no sticky residue that can promote re-soiling, allowing carpet to stay clean longer.
Low Moisture: Dramatically Reduce Downtime. Return carpets to service is as little as 1 hour.
Use a cylindrical brush machine equipped with nylon brushes or a conventional floor machine with a carpet brush or spin bonnet to work Eco2 into the carpet.
Fresh Carpets: oxygen attacks stains and freshens carpets
Odor causing bacteria, mold and mildew, can proliferate in carpets under the right conditions, causing odours. The oxygen in Eco2 allows for color safe bleaching of stains and the ability to destroy odours in carpets leaving them looking and smelling clean.
- Vacuum carpet thoroughly.
- Mix Eco2 with water in a low pressure pump up sprayer.
- Apply the solution to an area of carpet no larger than 37 sq.m.
- Allow to stand 1–5 minutes, then agitate with a counter-rotating cylindrical brush machine using soft nylon (black) brushes. Alternative: a floor machine equipped with a pre-moistened spin bonnet can also be used. Allow carpet to dry 30–60 minutes before opening to traffic.
- Vacuum floor as time permits.
Dilution rate: normal: 1:32, heavy: 1:10
Coverage 270 sq. m/litre(conc.)
Shelf Life 12 months under normal conditions
Extraction carpet cleaner
Extraction is a mild pH, low-foaming carpet cleaner containing detergents, emulsifiers and water-soluble solvents that clean dirt, grease and stains, making carpet look like new.
On very heavily soiled, high traffic areas, Extraction should be used in conjunction with Pre-Treat as a traffic lane pre-spray .
- pH 9–10 (concentrated)
- Does not contain chlorinated solvents, NPEs, butyl, petroleum distillates or free alkali
- Excellent Storage Stability (1 year under normal conditions)
- Highly concentrated for economy
- Effective use in all types of water extraction carpet cleaning equipment
- Will not clog spray jets or otherwise interfere with equipment operation.
- Safe for use on most carpets, including stain-resistant 5th generation nylon.
We advise Defoamer be used in the recovery tanks of extraction machines if carpets being cleaned have previously been shampooed or bonnet cleaned.
Always pre-test carpet products in inconspicuous areas for color fastness prior to general application.